Monday, May 9, 2011

Lots'o'News

SUCCESS! I was accepted into the Sony Pictures ImageWorks Internship! I know, crazy, right? I must really thank my school advisor for this; she has really helped me shape this year as a whole and was most definitely the reason I was able to get into such an awesome program. I do want to point out that I have no idea what I will be doing at Sony but I'm hoping it is better than executive coffee monkey. (Actually, that is what I would get after the promotion and would probably start as junior coffee lemur.)
I suppose this has nothing to do with the news...
Also, I got a job! (Part of the reason I haven't had time to post anything.) I'm working for a professor at my school making a visualization of quarks that he can show investors so they give him money (and by transference, me.) It is a lot of work, and definitely never anything I have ever done before but it is great practice and a ton of fun. Once it gets to an acceptable level, and OK with the professor, I'll be sure to share some of my work.

On an unrelated side note, I now love tapas.

No comments:

Post a Comment