Thursday, November 17, 2011

Avoiding Finals

Yes, it is my finals week. Yes, I have other projects I should be working on and exams I should be studying for, however, I wanted to get a bit of drawing in before the final crush. I've been watch some videos of an artist  with watercolor and ink. Really impressive stuff, I'll share it next time.

But anyways, here is the result of my 4 hour break.

Swirly Hair
Apparently I like my skin tones fairly yellow. I guess that is just the color I end up with when I'm messing with hue controls. Also, the pattern in the hair has been a recent fascination of mine. It is a ton of fun to draw and it doesn't look half bad either...although it is covering half of my notebooks now. Also, remember that you can click the picture to see it full size!

Edit: Ooops, forgot my signature. You'd better not steal it, I'll be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment